Avatar Cremation Service provides simple low cost, dignified direct cremation. Our price includes many of the necessary expenses for cremation, including the removal, basic alternative container, and required refrigeration.
Our $899 Simple Cremation Price Includes:
- Transportation from place of death to crematory (within 35 mile radius)
- Basic alternative container (made of composition material)
- Care and refrigeration of the body (eliminates the need for embalming)
- Obtaining required authorizations, permissions and permits
- Initial notification to Social Security Administration
- Cremation performed by certified technician
Additional Optional Items:
- Urn or transfer container selected by the purchaser (starting at $25)
- County required charge for certified copies of the death certificate
- County required medical examiner fee (if required)
- Any newspaper charges required by publisher for obituary notices
Mailing Cremated Remains:
If you choose, we may send the cremated remains in the container you select to any domestic mail address you specify. For your convenience, we have established a flat rate for this service. Our mailing fee includes packaging the container appropriately for mailing (domestic), hand-carrying the packaged
cremated remains to the United States Postal Service and sending the package by EXPRESS MAIL. This can be a valuable service for those who are not able to travel or simply appreciate the convenience of having the cremated remains delivered somewhere else for them.
General Price List
There are no surprises with our pricing. One simple complete fee covers everything required. This General Price List is provided for your protection and assurance that you will know exactly what the total charges will be for the cremation as well as any optional items you may select.